Friday, June 8, 2012

Trying to get myself organized

First dinner at home completely by myself!!!
We got home last night and I already had an idea of what I was going to feed Lainey. My plan is to use the recipes I have until I get comfortable and then I will explore new options. This morning I was so glad when they nurse from respite care showed up, she took Lainey and played with her so I could try and get myself organized. I had some recipes I was going to try and prepare ahead of time and freeze, and then I realized I didn't have single serving dishes to freeze them in. So I will have to batch cook another day, and plus I think it is a little premature to start that right now. Lainey had two seizures this afternoon, which isn't really bad. I have entered her next meals into keto calculator. I have to remember what meds are given when. My head feels so full of information, I had terminology going through my brain all night, I just wanted to shut it off. My day was a little complicated with having to run the boys to go swimming and then practice and then back to the pool. But I really feel like this was a great option and I hope to see positive results soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment